– Posted on April 12, 2013Posted in: CBSE Results
CBSE Delhi Result 2013 for Class 10 and Class 12
You can get your education result by different ways, but the most effective and easy way where the student (or a learner) is able to obtain its education performance consequence is by Region wise. A student can find the education board result whatever his/her region is, a candidate must need to give us his name and class where he/she was studied and appeared for education examination to get acccess to the consequences made under the management of Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE is not responsible for any action which argues error indication like too less marks of any candidate. However, examination papers can be rechecked on the candidate’s demand.
Below will be available CBSE Delhi results 2013 soon, which will be a huge list. Keep visiting us for more details and updates regarding this exam result issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Get your education outcomes by:
- Name wise :- It is a method in which a learner can obtain his or her performances (result) what he or she studied in an educational institution.
- Roll No. :- However, a student can acquire his or her consequence of the examination through this way but he or she should know the roll number.
- Phone Call (New!) It is also great for those who are able to pay the fee while calling CBSE (the board of education) affiliated with many schools and colleges in all over the India as well as the whole world.
- SMS :- A candidate who was appear in examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education is able to get his outcomes on SMS, by following the instructions and warnings provided by the a number of providers.
- Class wise [ 10th - 12th ] :- The most common and effective way to get education results through your class wherever you study. But you must need to give your roll no. or name alongwith institution code (school code) to gain access to your personal education performances. These classes (grades) mainly includes the Matriculation level part 2 (i.e SSC Part II) and Intermediate level part 2 (i.e. HSSC Part II). These education results are often declared on May 23 for the Chennai region only and for all regions on May 27 annually.
- Chat with us :- If you have any type of difficulty, just contact us through our chat room which is only eligible under meeting our terms of service and conditions.
Hope you have found your required CBSE Result for Delhi Region 2013 for the examination conducted under the orders of board of education in India.
: Post your comments and suggestions freely, your reply will posted on our facebook page. To see this check fb.com/cbseresults
Share and Enjoy